- Easy application
- Lasting Protection
- Spray Technology
Our proprietary technology in Armor All® Shield repels dust and dirt particles and delivers outstanding water beading protection on the car’s surface.
The scientists at Armor All have now made original Armor All Shield simple and quick to apply, while still delivering exceptional results.
Rather than traditional methods of squeezing the product onto a towel and then spreading the product onto the vehicle, the new Armor All® Shield Wax Spray enable a simple and quick way to apply Shield protection – spray on, wipe off, done.
- Helps prevent dirt and grime from sticking to your car.
- Delivers outstanding water beading protection.
- Each wash reactivates the protective shield to maintain shine and protection.
- Dramatically reduces rinsing and drying time of your next wash.
- Lasts up to 10 washes.
It’s never been easier to use Armor All® Shield thanks to this easy trigger spray.
- Wash and dry vehicle before using product.
- Shake well and spray product on clean vehicle.
- Spread product evenly with a microfibre towel.
- Turn towel to a clean, dry face and wipe off any excess product to reveal a high-gloss shine.
- Apply section by section until vehicle is completely protected.
TIPS & TRICKS:
To prepare paintwork to be treated with Shield, Armor All Shield Car Wash leaves a perfect finish to apply Armor All Shield’s non-stick protective barrier.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Apply product in the shade on a cool and clean vehicle. Any streaks after the initial application can be easily wiped away with a separate dry, clean microfibre towel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Conventional wax technology contains silicones and waxes (carnauba wax or artificial wax). Usually, these attract dust and dirt which stick to your car. Conversely, the breakthrough technology which we have in Armor All Shield:
- Repels dust and dirt particles so they do not stick to the car’s surface and will stay clean longer
- Creates a protective barrier so that elements can’t penetrate through the shield
- Reactivates the protective shield after each wash to maintain shine and protection for up to 10 washes
That’s why we think Armor All Shield is even better than a wax.
Traditional waxes also contain solvents that when applied in direct sun, quickly evaporate, making it hard to buff the wax to uniform shine. Our formula does not evaporate quickly in direct sunlight, which makes it easier to simply wipe off to a uniform shine.
In conventional polish/wax, there is an abrasive and wax ingredients that cause a haze. Our new technology does not contain these abrasive and wax ingredients.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.