- Armor All shine
- Brilliant shine
- Easy to use
Armor All Car Wash is specially formulated to thoroughly dissolve dirt and grime whilst leaving a brilliant shine. Use it as part of your cleaning routine to keep your car’s exterior in top condition. And you won’t have to wait long while it dries, as the unique car wash formula helps reduce the product’s drying time.
- Removes dirt and grime without stripping wax
- Safe for all automotive finishes and bodywork
- Quick drying formula allows water to run off the paint and glass surfaces
- Leaves your car with a radiant shine
- Protects your paintwork
Cleaning your car exterior has never been easier with Armor All’s quick drying car wash products:
- Rinse car to remove excess dirt and grime.
- Pour three caps of Armor All Car Wash into a bucket and mix with water.
- Wash car in sections with a sponge, mitt or towel. If your car is heavily soiled, wash in smaller sections at a time.
- Rinse car immediately and thoroughly with water. Then dry with a soft cloth, towel or chamois.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Use on a cool surface away from direct sunlight with cold water.
Frequently Asked Questions
Household detergents, even “mild” dish-washing soaps, can strip away wax, leaving your paint unprotected. Because dish-washing soaps are designed to work in hot water they can leave a soapy film when used in cold water.
Armor All car wash products are specially formulated to remove tough dirt and grime found on cars without stripping wax or leaving a soapy film.
To keep your car in top condition, clean it every 2-4 weeks using the following methods:
- Park your car in a cool shady spot.
- Wash the wheels and tyres first (this avoids splashing clean paint with dirt from the wheels).
- Wash the car’s exterior from top to bottom. Only wash one section at a time so the wash doesn’t dry before rinsing.
- Clean and protect the interior – seats, dashboard and door panels.
- Next, shine and protect your tyres, trim and bumpers with Armor All Protectant.
- Finally, clean your glass with an auto glass cleaner. We recommend Armor All Glass Cleaner.
- Wax your car every 6-8 weeks. Benefit in topping up your wax in-between washes with Armor All Speed Wax Detailer Spray. If the surface is dull, faded or scratched, use Armor All Colour Restorer.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.