- Fast Acting
- No scrubbing
Armor All® Colour Restorer cleans and restores the original colour of weather-worn and discoloured car paintwork.
- Safe for all paint finishes – including metallics
- Easy to use – requires no hard rubbing
- Fast-working abrasives even out minor scratches and marks
- Lifts away oxidised paint without scratching
- Removes stubborn dirt particles and tar
Colour Restorer works wonders on old or severely weather-worn cars, as well as newer vehicles in need of a little TLC after fading. Best of all, it’s easy to use.
- Wash the car thoroughly with Armor All Car Wash.
- Shake bottle before use.
- Pour a little Armor All Colour Restorer onto a dry cloth. Do not apply directly to paintwork.
- Using circular motions, apply the product to the car’s surface.
- Leave for a minute to dry to a white haze and then lightly polish to achieve a shine.
- Treat one section at a time.
- After use, we recommend Armor All Shield to give long-term protection.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.