- Colour changing
- Deep clean
- Powerful cleaning
Armor All® Heavy Duty Car Wash is the ideal product for cars that need an extra powerful wash. It can be applied to pre-treat particularly stubborn areas such as tar, bird droppings, insects and tree sap, and can be diluted to provide a foaming, deep cleansing wash.
- Combines a deep-cleaning car wash with a safe and effective tar and bug remover
- Formulated for tough action on stubborn dirt even in cold water
- Safe for all automotive finishes, including clear coats
- Won’t strip wax or leave soapy residue, like washing up liquids
- Gives the car an “Armor All” shine while you wash
Whether you want to tackle those stubborn spots on your bodywork or give your car a standard wash, the Armor All Heavy Duty Car Wash is up for the job.
- Rinse car to remove excess dirt and grime.
- Add Armor All Heavy Duty Car Wash as required:
For a regular wash – Pour 30ml (three caps) into a bucket and mix thoroughly with cold water.
For a heavy duty car wash – Pour 60ml (six caps) into a bucket and mix thoroughly with cold water.
For removing stubborn spots and stains – Apply undiluted product directly, or with a sponge, onto spots. Allow to penetrate for 3 – 5 minutes. Wash, rinse and dry car.
- Wash car in sections with a sponge, cloth or towel.
- Rinse car immediately and dry with a soft, clean cloth, towel or a chamois leather.
TIPS & TRICKS:
Can also be used between washings to remove spots and stains before they damage the paint’s finish.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Use on a cool surface away from direct sunlight with cold water.
Frequently Asked Questions
Household detergents, even “mild” dish-washing soaps, can strip away wax, leaving your paint unprotected. Because dish-washing soaps are designed to work in hot water they can leave a soapy film when used in cold water.
Armor All car washes are specially formulated to remove tough dirt and grime found on cars without stripping wax or leaving a soapy film.
To keep your car in top condition, clean it every 2-4 weeks using the following methods:
- Park your car in a cool shady spot.
- Wash the wheels and tyres first (this avoids splashing clean paint with dirt from the wheels).
- Wash the car’s exterior from top to bottom. Only wash one section at a time so the wash doesn’t dry before rinsing.
- Clean and protect the interior – seats, dashboard and door panels.
- Next, shine and protect your tyres, trim and bumpers with Armor All Protectant.
- Finally, clean your glass with an auto glass cleaner. We recommend Armor All Glass Cleaner.
- Wax your car every 6-8 weeks. Benefit in topping up your wax in-between washes with Armor All Speed Wax Detailer Spray. If the surface is dull, faded or scratched, use Armor All Colour Restorer.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.