- High Gloss Shine
- Lasting Protection
Armor All Extreme Tire Shine is a silicone based product that provides long-lasting protection and gives your tyres the ultimate “wet” look shine. Once sprayed, the Extreme Tire Shine formula starts to work by coating the tyre with a protective film that dries to leave a freshly polished lustre.
- Extra gloss enhancers for intense, smooth, even shine
- Conditions, nourishes, & preserves your tyres rich black look
- No wiping, no rinsing, no mess
- Protects from harmful elements that can cause cracking and fading
- Pleasant vanilla fragrance
Armor All® Extreme Tire Shine’s simple spray design makes it easy to keep your tyres looking brand new:
- Use on clean, dry tyres.
- Hold can 20-30cm away from the tyre and spray evenly.
- Allow product to dry for at least five minutes. Do not wipe. Any drips or runs will disappear, leaving a brilliant shine.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Allow to stand for 15 minutes and repeat application for maximum shine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All Extreme Tire Shine is formulated to apply to already clean tyres for a high gloss “wet look”. Whilst Armor All Tire Foam is for one-step cleaning, shining and protection.
No. While we always recommend avoiding overspray as much as possible, this sort of exposure would not cause damage to any rim, wheel or hubcap surface.
No – overspray will not harm your paintwork. To remove any residue on paint, wash as usual with hot, soapy water.
This is a misconception remaining from the time that aerosols were pressurised with CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons). Today, aerosols are packaged with non CFC propellants that do not harm the ozone or environment. Just dispose of the used can according to local requirements.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.