- Dissolves Brake Dust
- Easy application
- Protective Barrier
Easy to build up and difficult to wash off, brake dust has been the bane of beautiful, shiny wheels since the invention of disc brakes. Within days of washing, your wheels can be covered in brake dust again.
It doesn’t have to be that way anymore with this high-performing, long-lasting brake dust remover. Just spray the powerful formulation on clean, dry wheels. Once dry, it creates an invisible shield on your wheels and rims, leaving them looking clean from wash to wash.
- Prevents brake dust, dirt and road grime from sticking to your wheels.
- Creates an invisible barrier that last up to 4 weeks.
- Keeps wheels clean for longer.
- Makes cleaning wheels easier next time.
- Patented Shield formula that out-performs and out-protects.
Our brake dust remover is the final step in achieving shiny, showroom finish wheels. After cleaning your wheels with our other Shield products, spray on this protective coat for up to four weeks of shine.
- Make sure the wheels are clean and dry.
- Shake can well before use. Spray product liberally over entire wheel. Do not touch wheel after application, as this will remove the protection.
- Allow to dry for one hour minimum. Dry time will vary with temperature. The longer you let it dry, the better the protection will be.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
As product dries, excess will run off bottom of wheel and may leave a white mark on tyre. White marks can be wiped away with Armor All Protectant.
Frequently Asked Questions
The products must be applied to a clean surface, which has no surfactant residue (detergents) and has been thoroughly rinsed with water. Armor All Shield Car Wash is recommended prior to application as it is specifically designed to maximise the benefits of Shield.
Similarly with Shield Brake Dust Repellent, the wheel should be clean and, most importantly, dry. It’s best to wait until the area is completely dry, including wheel nuts and other crevices, as water will affect the drying time. The air temperature will also affect the drying time. We recommend a minimum 1 hour and longer for cooler temperatures.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.