- Easy to use
- Lifts dirt
Armor All® Microfibre Cleaning Cloths are perfect for leaving your car looking like new after a clean. The microfibres are soft enough to avoid scratching the paint work. They are also durable and absorbent in order to remove excess water or product.
Give your car that professional detailed look.
- Gently lifts away dirt and grime with ease
- Exceptional absorbency
- Soft, gentle, non-scratch and lint free
- Leaves paintwork, chrome and glass streak-free
- Easy care – machine washable and dryable
- Suitable for automotive and household applications
- Use with cleaning product to remove dirt and stains from surface.
- Armor All Microfibre Cleaning Cloth can also be used dry to lift light dust and dirt from hard surfaces such as glass and dashboard.
- After use, thoroughly wash by hand or machine at a low temperature. Rinse well with clean water and leave to dry before storing.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend the use of Armor All Microfibre Drying Towels or Armor All Chamois Leathers which are very high quality and the ultimate drying products. Our products will leave a smear-free finish on your paintwork and make drying your vehicle an easy task due to their exceptional absorbency.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.
- Exterior TipsYour car’s windows can accumulate dirt and dust particles, road grime, tree sap, water spots, bugs and bird droppings. Knowing how to clean auto glass and how to keep your windshield clean is essential for safe driving.