- Long-lasting Scent
- Smells fresh
- New Car
- Lemon Fresh
Armor All® Cockpit Shine instantly cleans, shines and restores colour to your car’s interior surfaces for showroom shine. Choose from New Car, Lemon Fresh and Vanilla fragrances.
- Available in 3 pleasant fragrances
- Effective on interior plastic, vinyl and rubber
- Restores and freshens dashboards and interior fittings in all vehicles
- Anti-static formulation prevents dust and grime build-up
Often bought together
- Shake can well.
- Spray evenly holding can around 15cm from treated surface, then leave to penetrate.
- Buff with a clean, soft cloth. Buff gently for a gloss finish, or more thoroughly for a semi-matt.
Help & Advice
The tricks of the trade
- Interior Tips
How to clean your car’s vinyl, rubber and leather interiorsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discoloured, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.