- Reusable pad
Misty windows decrease visibility, make a mess of the vehicles windows and delays drivers in the morning when they need to get to their destination.
An easy way to handle this situation is to use the Armor All® Microfibre Demist Pad. Instead of waiting for your heater to kick in, this handy pad removes condensation from your windows and mirrors in one sweep. Better yet, it can be easily stored to reuse whenever your windows mist up.
- Gentle, non-scratch and lint free.
- Suitable for automotive and household applications.
- Easy care – machine washable and dryable.
- Quick and effective – just wipe over your misty windows for a streak-free finish.
- After use, squeeze out excess water and leave to dry to reuse again.
Our Microfibre Demist Pads are quick and easy to use, maintain and store for reusing time and time again.
- Wipe misty surface with the pad.
- Rinse out excess water and leave to dry.
- When dirty, rinse thoroughly with clean water by hand or machine at a low temperature. Leave to dry before storing.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsYour car’s windows can accumulate dirt and dust particles, road grime, tree sap, water spots, bugs and bird droppings. Knowing how to clean auto glass and how to keep your windshield clean is essential for safe driving.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.