- Cleans tough dirt
- Clinging formula
- Restores colour
Our Shield Wheel Cleaner is incredibly easy to use – just spray on and hose off for powerful results. Our clinging formula even changes colour when activated, so you can see where our cleaner is working its magic.
- Spray evenly, covering the wheel surface completely.
- Allow to soak for approximately 5 minutes, no more than 10 minutes. DO NOT LET IT DRY.
- Rinse well with clean water.
Reapply Armor All Shield Wheel Cleaner and agitate with a brush or cloth if necessary. For a showroom finish, dry with a soft cloth, towel or chamois to prevent water spots.
Frequently Asked Questions
Conventional wax technology contains silicones and waxes (carnauba wax or artificial wax). Usually, these attract dust and dirt which stick to your car. Conversely, the breakthrough technology which we have in Armor All Shield:
- Repels dust and dirt particles so they do not stick to the car’s surface and will stay clean longer.
- Creates a protective barrier so that elements can’t penetrate through the shield.
- Reactivates the protective shield after each wash to maintain shine and protection for up to 10 washes.
That’s why we think Armor All Shield is even better than a wax.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.