- No scrubbing
- Safe for all wheels
- Unique formula
- 24oz | 710ml
Armor All® Quicksilver® Wheel & Tire Cleaner replaces grime with shine to revive dirty or tired-looking wheels. This hard-working wheel cleaning spray quickly attacks brake dust and other dirt by clinging to your tires and wheels – giving them a powerful clean.
Save time and energy with a unique formula and no need for scrubbing. Thanks to Armor All® Quicksilver® Wheel & Tire Cleaner, your search for the best product to clean car wheels may finally be over.
- Spray on dry car wheels, hose off
- Unique formula absorbs stubborn brake dust
- No scrubbing needed
- Safe to use on all clear coated wheels*
*See product packaging for details
Use Armor All® Quicksilver® Wheel & Tire Cleaner to breathe new life into exterior tire and wheel surfaces.
Avoid breathing spray mists. Prevent contact with the eyes, skin and clothing. Use only with adequate ventilation. Wear safety goggles and rubber gloves when using. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Immediately remove any clothing contaminated with this product and launder before reuse.
Immediately remove and wash any clothing the Armor All® Quicksilver Wheel & Tire Cleaner touches.
- Spray Armor All® Quicksilver Wheel & Tire Cleaner evenly on dry, cool wheels for the best results.
- Let the spray soak in for 5 minutes.
- Hose it off with a strong water spray.
- Dry your wheel immediately with a clean, soft towel to prevent water spots and remove residual soils.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Extreme Wheel & Tire Cleaner and Armor All Quicksilver® Wheel & Tire Cleaner contain surfactants and builders. Armor All® Tire Foam® protectants and Extreme Tire Shine (aerosol) contain water-based silicone emulsions and propellant. Armor All® Extreme Tire Shine (spray and gel) contain water-based silicone emulsions.
While our products are safe for most of your car’s surfaces, it’s smart to be sure before you begin using a product. Visit the individual product pages or check label for usage instructions.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.