- Eliminates Yellowing
- Lasting Protection
- Sheens & Shines
Armor All® Ultra Shine Headlight Restoration Wipes easily get rid of oxidation, restoring your headlights like new in two easy steps. Pre-moistened wipes eliminate the guesswork out of how much to use and require no tools or sandpaper. Our Headlight Restoration Wipes cure in about 3 hours and provide lasting UV protection.
- Easily wipe away oxidation to restore headlights like new.
- No tools or sandpaper needed.
- Pre-moistened wipes take the guesswork out of headlight restoration.
- Step one cleans and wipes away haze and yellowing caused by oxidation.
- Step two wipes on UV Sealant Protection Coating for lasting UV protection.
Armor All® Ultra Shine Headlight Restoration Wipes will give your car headlights a stunning sheen in two steps. No tools or sandpaper needed.
Step 1: Oxidation Removal
AVOID CONTACT WITH PAINTED SURFACES.
Use painter’s tape to protect painted surfaces surrounding headlight.
- Ensure headlight is clean and dry.
- Open one Cleaning/Oxidation Removal pouch and remove wipe. Keep wipe folded to reduce evaporation.
- Scrub headlight with firm, even pressure in a horizontal back-and-forth motion. You will notice the oxidation residue beginning to be removed.
- Turn the wipe to a clean side, keeping the wipe folded.
- Continue to wipe, turning wipe to clean section as needed until no residue is visible on wipe. Discard wipe.
- Open a second Cleaning/Oxidation Removal pouch and continue wiping back and forth with firm pressure for at least 2 minutes.
- Note: Though your headlight may appear clear, additional deep cleaning is necessary to ensure all oxidation is removed.
- Repeat the above steps on other headlight.
Step 2: UV Sealant Protection
- Ensure surface is dry before applying sealant. For best results, first wipe surface with a clean, lint-free towel.
- Open UV Sealant Protection pouch and pull out wipe.
- Apply to the headlight surface by wiping in one direction, similar to applying a coat of paint. One wipe will coat two headlights, but use additional sealant wipe if needed. Avoid contact with painted surfaces.
- Let surface dry completely. Surface will be dry to touch in about 3 hours. Do not touch surface and avoid contact with water until dry. If spotting or streaking occurs from water contact before fully dry, repeat Step 1 and Step 2 with fresh wipes.
Note: Drying time after Step 2 is dependent upon weather conditions. Drying may take longer in lower temperatures or higher humidity.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsYour car’s windows can accumulate dirt and dust particles, road grime, tree sap, water spots, bugs and bird droppings. Knowing how to clean auto glass and how to keep your windshield clean is essential for safe driving.