- Convenient Wipes
- Refreshing Scent
- Trusted Protection
Armor All® Air Freshening Protectant Wipes are formulated to provide all-around protection for your car, so your vehicle looks & smells great from a single wipe.
As an undisputed leader in protection, we have created a wipe that delivers extraordinary results on interior vinyl, plastic and rubber and leaves your car smelling fresh. Available in Cool Mist, Island Oasis, New Car, Pure Linen, Fresh Outdoors and Pacific Surge.
- Trusted protection of Armor All® Protectant in convenient, disposable wipes
- Helps prevent cracking, fading, discoloration and premature aging
- Enhances your vehicle’s deep, rich look and adds beautiful shine
- Renews and revitalizes vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Lint-free – won’t leave greasy residue on hands
You can use Armor All® Freshening Protectant Wipes on dashboards, vinyl, fabric, carpets, consoles and leather.
- Wipe surface clean with Armor All® Air Freshening Protectant Wipes to maintain appearance and protection. Repeat if needed. Dispose of wipe in trash. Do not flush.
- To open package:
- Open lid and pull out wipe from center of roll.
- The next sheet pops up automatically.
- When finished, close lid to retain moisture.
Tips & Tricks:
Keep a canister in your car for cleanup on the go. The Moisture Lock Lid is guaranteed to keep them fresh for at least a year.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use Armor All® Freshening Protectant Wipes on dashboards, vinyl, fabric, carpets, consoles and leather. Not for use on floors, vehicle controls (pedals, grips, steering wheels), bench or cycle seats, cycle tires, brake drums and other surfaces where slipperiness may be hazardous. Do not use on or near clear plastic surfaces, glass (may cause smearing), fabric, woven materials or paint. Use only as directed.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.