- No streak finish
- Safe for cars
Armor All® Glass Wipes are specially formulated for the toughest automotive jobs, leaving a crystal clear, streak-free shine. Your car’s delicate surfaces are too important to trust to a household cleaner. Some contain ammonia, which may damage vehicle surfaces.
Our wipes deliver spotless glass with amazing clarity and a streak-free finish. Use Armor All® Glass Wipes where clean windows matter most.
- Easily removes filmy residue, road grime, bugs, fingerprints and more
- Residue-free – no streaking or hazing
- Safe on auto glass
- Effective cleaning in a convenient, disposable wipe
Use Armor All® Glass Wipes on all car windows, including factory-tinted windows. This product is guaranteed to stay moist.
- Wipe glass clean with Armor All® Glass Wipes.
- Repeat until streak-free.
- Let surface dry.
Tips and tricks: Keep a canister in your car for quick touch-ups on the go.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Wipes combine the same great products you are used to, in a more easy-to-use format. They contain the same advanced cleaning and protecting agents as you will find in the full line of Armor All® products. Therefore, they will perform as well as other fine Armor All® products.
Armor All® Glass Wipes are specially formulated for use on factory installed and most aftermarket tinted windows.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.