- Helps prevent fading
- Restores Plastic
- Restores Vinyl
Armor All® Outlast™ Trim & Plastic Restorer rejuvenates worn and weathered exterior trim, plastic and rubber surfaces. Has your car’s surfaces become dull or discolored due to the weather, wear or the sun’s UV rays? From door handles to side mirrors, make surfaces look like new again, with the help of this Armor All plastic restorer.
- Restores plastic & vinyl like new
- Protects surfaces for more than 100 car washes* (*Tested with 120 consecutive automatic car wash cycles)
- Helps prevent fading, discoloration and oxidation
- Safe for all trim colors
Apply Armor All® Outlast™ Trim & Plastic Restorer to bumpers, door handles, side mirrors and vinyl rooftops. Trim & Plastic Restorer is safe to use on your car’s exterior and interior plastic, rubber and vinyl surfaces. If the Armor All plastic restorer contacts an unintended surface, wipe it up with a dry towel.
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply it using a damp microfiber towel or directly on to the surface.
- Spread the Armor All plastic restorer evenly, leaving a light coat.
- Leave it to get to work on the surface for at least 5 minutes.
- Use a damp terry cloth or microfiber towel to lightly wipe up any excess solution.
Tips & Tricks:
Extremely porous or faded surfaces may require multiple coats.
For Best Results:
Add multiple coats to extremely porous or faded surfaces.
Frequently Asked Questions
While our products are safe for most of your car’s surfaces, it’s smart to be sure before you begin using a product. Visit the individual product pages or check labels for usage instructions.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.