EXTREME SHIELD™ + CERAMIC TIRE COATING
- Dirt repelling technology
- Easy to use
- Long Lasting
Armor All® Extreme Shield™ + Ceramic Tire Coating is the product you need to keep your car tires in great shape. Dirt-repelling technology creates a non-greasy protective barrier to keep dust and grime from attaching to your tires. This easy-to-use spray creates a long-lasting shine that keeps tires clean for longer*.
- Patent Pending tire ceramic coating formula with Si02-based dirt-repelling technology
- Everyday road grime is stopped in its tracks by the invisible ceramic coating
- Non-greasy protective barrier with durable satin finish
- Fast, easy-to-use aerosol with a multi-directional sprayer applies uniformly for an exceptional shine
- Dries to the touch in approximately 30 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours
*vs – untreated tires
Spray Armor All Extreme Shield + Ceramic Tire Coating outside or in a well-ventilated space. The formula’s chemistry creates a strong sulfur smell.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply on a cool, clean tire.
- Hold can 4-6 inches away from tire and spray evenly in a clockwise steady sweeping motion.
- Remove any overspray or drips with a microfiber towel on each tire.
- Allow to dry for at least 3 minutes and repeat steps 3 and 4 to cover any low points on the tire.
- Wipe up drips and any overspray from wheels or paint.
- Allow coating to dry for an hour before driving and for at least 24 hours to set the ceramic hydrophobic technology.
- Before storing, wipe tip of nozzle.
Tips and tricks: Add multiple coats of Armor All® Extreme Shield™ + Ceramic Tire Coating to increase level of shine. Allow formula to dry to the touch, approximately 1 hour to avoid sling. A full 24-hour cure locks in repellency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the product, after applying, you can expect Armor All® Tire products to take from approximately 10 to 15 minutes to thoroughly dry. Please check the package label for specific drying information.