- Extreme Shine
- Rich Black Look
- Smooth & Even Application
It’s easy to make your tires look their best with Armor All® Extreme Tire Shine!
Armor All® Extreme Tire Shine Spray includes our “Shine-Shield” formula, delivering intense, mirrorlike shine and a rich, black look. Plus, it’s fortified with conditioners to protect and nourish your tires, preserving your tires’ natural beauty for the long term.
- Extra gloss enhancers for intense, mirror-like shine
- Conditions and nourishes
- Preserves your tires’ rich black look
- Protects from harmful elements that can cause cracking and fading
- Helps prevent ozone degradation, which can cause drying, cracking and fading.
This handy spray is easy-to-use and fast-acting. Follow the simple instructions below whenever your tires need to be rejuvenated:
- Hold bottle 4 to 6 inches away from a clean, dry tire and spray evenly.
- Allow product to dry for at least 3 to 5 minutes.
- Do not wipe as any drips or runs will disappear, leaving a brilliant shine.
- For maximum shine, let stand 15 minutes before repeating application.
Tips & Tricks:
It’s not just about shine! Armor All® tire products help prevent ozone degradation, which can cause drying, cracking and fading.
For Best Results:
Let stand 15 minutes. Repeat application for maximum shine.
Frequently Asked Questions
While some Armor All products, such as , can be used on other household surfaces, we do not recommend using Armor All Tire Shine on fiberglass or patio furniture. These products are specially formulated to get the best out of your tires.
Both the spray and gel versions of Armor All Tire Shine are made up of water-based silicone emulsions.
Our Armor All Tire Shine spray takes just five minutes to dry on tires, although you should leave it for 15 if you decide to do a second application. This will give you maximum shine and rejuvenation.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.