- Robust design
- Scratch-free cleaning
Keep your car looking spotless and dust-free with our best microfiber car duster. Featuring our noodle technology, this microfiber duster easily picks up and removes dirt and dust from your car’s interior. The Armor All® microfiber noodle tech duster doesn’t just work on cars – it’s also great at targeting cobwebs and dust in houses, sheds and boats. Just run the microfiber car cleaning duster over your dashboard or other dust hotspots, then shake off any excess dust outside.
- Microfiber noodles lift dust while protecting your surfaces.
- Reusable and washable when dirty.
- Works on multiple surfaces and vehicles.
- High-quality fibers and an easy to grip handle.
- Best suited to dry surfaces and indoor environments.
Armor All® Microfiber Noodle Tech Interior Duster is made to be used on dry, hard surfaces inside your car, truck, house or boat. It’s not recommended for outdoor use.
- Dust lightly on dry, hard surfaces.
- Shake regularly in between uses to remove trapped dirt and dust.
- After use, vigorously shake duster in a well-ventilated area to remove dirt particles.
- If the noodles are still dirty, remove the handle and either machine or hand wash.
After use, vigorously shake duster in a well-ventilated area to remove dirt particles. When noodles are dirty, remove the handle and either machine or hand wash, but DO NOT use bleach or fabric conditioner. Ideal for cars, houses and boats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Microfiber Noodle Tech Interior Duster are designed for use on dashboards, car interiors and tops. They are a convenient one-step cleaning solution for your car’s interior surfaces. However, these car cleaning microfiber dusters are not recommended for painted or glass surfaces.
Yes, this product can be used on many household surfaces. Just make sure that you shake off any excess dust in between uses.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.