- Powerful cleaning
- Safe for cars
- 64oz | 1.89L
- 24oz | 215ml
Your car’s delicate finish is too important to trust to household products like dish soaps, which may contain harsh surfactants that can strip your vehicle’s wax protection. We’ve developed our car wash in concreted formula to be tough on automotive dirt and grime, and provide a streak-free finish.
As a trusted name in car care, we’re dedicated to creating the best car wash for your car – powerful enough to lift away stubborn stains yet gentle enough that it won’t strip wax.
- Lifts away dirt and road grime
- Clean-rinsing formula for spot-free, streak-free results
- Won’t strip wax, like some dish soaps
- Safe for all automotive finishes, including clear coats
It’s straightforward to use our car wash solution.
- Use on a cool car, preferably in the shade.
- Rinse car with water to remove loose dirt.
- Pour car wash concentrate into a bucket and mix with ambient water (use 1 oz per gallon).
- Wash car with a sponge, terry cloth or mitt.
- Rinse car with water again.
- Dry immediately with a soft, dry terry cloth or chamois.
Tips & Tricks
For stubborn soils like bugs and tar, pour some undiluted Car Wash directly on the spot and let it soak for a bit.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Armor All® Car Wash has been thoroughly tested and found to be safe for all automotive finishes, including clear coats. This product will add a great shine without stripping the wax on your car.
Armor All® Car Wash is safe on all types of automotive paints and clear coats. Just rinse your car, mix the concentrate with water, wash and dry for a great spot-free, streak-free shine.
Armor All® Car Wash does not contain any of these ingredients.
Armor All® Car Wash is ideal for vinyl. For tough stains on convertible tops, try Armor All® Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner or Armor All® Cleaning Wipes for a quick and easy way to clean your car’s fabric surfaces. You can also use Armor All® Original Protectant to clean, protect and shine your vinyl top.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.