- Safe for automotive surfaces
Your car’s delicate surfaces are too important to trust to a household cleaner. Get that natural, “just detailed” look with Armor All® Cleaning Wipes – from one of the most trusted names in quality car care. Meticulously engineered for your car’s special needs, they lift away dirt and debris, revealing your car’s rich, natural beauty without harming delicate automotive surfaces.
- Effective cleaning in a convenient, disposable wipe
- Matte finish creates a natural look
- Easily remove ground-in dirt, dust and grime
- Effective on vehicle dashboards, vinyl, fabric, carpet, consoles, leather and more
- Won’t dry out, damage or fade automotive surfaces
- Lint-free – won’t leave greasy residue on hands
- Use Armor All® Cleaning Wipes on dashboards, fabric and carpet.
- Wipe surface clean.
- Repeat if necessary.
Tips and tricks: Keep a canister of Armor All® Cleaning Wipes in your car for cleanup on the go. Guaranteed to stay moist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Wipes combine the same great products you are used to, in an easier-to-use format. They contain the same advanced cleaning and protecting agents as you will find in the full line of Armor All® products. Therefore, they will perform as well as other fine Armor All® products.
Armor All® Cleaning Wipes are not designed for use on automobile paint. For painted surfaces, try Armor All® Car Wash.
Armor All® Cleaning Wipes are designed for use on dashboards, vinyl and fabric. They are a convenient one-step cleaning solution for your car’s interior surfaces. However, these wipes are not recommended for painted or glass surfaces.
Armor All® Cleaning Wipes contain dipropylene glycol butyl ether, builders and surfactants.
Armor All® Cleaning Wipes have been specially developed and tested for use on automobile surfaces. They are not recommended for use on any painted or glass surfaces. If used on household surfaces, such as plastic or vinyl, just make sure you test first in an inconspicuous area.
Armor All® Wipes offer great solutions for quickly and safely cleaning and protecting your car’s dashboard. Armor All® Original Protectant Wipes not only protect your dashboard against UV damage, but actually help to prevent discoloration and fading over time. Plus Armor All® Cleaning Wipes are specially formulated to safely clean tough, ground-in dirt without drying out, damaging or fading surfaces.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.