- Fast Acting
- High Gloss Shine
Armor All® Wash & Wax is an ideal car wash and wax product to use in between polishing. This multi-purpose shampoo gives a quick boost to all types of waxes, adding a high shine to the paintwork and maintaining water beading protection.
- Dual action formula waxes your car as you wash to leave a deep gloss shine
- Contains carnauba wax for a ‘just waxed’ look
- Safe for all automotive finishes and bodywork
- Designed to save you time and effort
- Thoroughly dissolves any dirt and grime
Treat your car to a wash and wax with Armor All’s all-in-one Wash & Wax shampoo. Use on a cool car, preferably in the shade:
- Rinse car to remove excess dirt and grime.
- Pour three caps of Armor All Wash & Wax into a bucket and mix with water.
- Wash car in sections with a sponge, mitt or towel. If your car is heavily soiled, wash in smaller sections at a time.
- Rinse car immediately and thoroughly with water. Then dry with a soft cloth, towel or chamois.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Use on a cool surface away from direct sunlight with cold water.
Frequently Asked Questions
Household detergents, even “mild” dish-washing soaps, can strip away wax, leaving your paint unprotected. Because dish-washing soaps are designed to work in hot water they can leave a soapy film when used in cold water.
Armor All car washes are specially formulated to remove tough dirt and grime found on cars without stripping wax or leaving a soapy film.
To keep your car in top condition, clean it every 2-4 weeks using the following methods:
- Park your car in a cool shady spot.
- Wash the wheels and tyres first (this avoids splashing clean paint with dirt from the wheels).
- Wash the car’s exterior from top to bottom. Only wash one section at a time so the wash doesn’t dry before rinsing.
- Clean and protect the interior – seats, dashboard and door panels.
- Next, shine and protect your tyres, trim and bumpers with Armor All Protectant.
- Finally, clean your glass with an auto glass cleaner. We recommend Armor All Glass Cleaner.
- Wax your car every 6-8 weeks. Benefit in topping up your wax in-between washes with Armor All Speed Wax Detailer Spray. If the surface is dull, faded or scratched, use Armor All Colour Restorer.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.