- Easy application
- Removes Grime
A clean set of wheels and tyres can make your car look amazing, but keeping them clean can be hard to keep up with. Between dirt, road debris and brake dust, your wheels are under constant assault every time you drive down the road. To top it off, as your wheels heat up from braking, this grime can bake right onto the wheel.
An easy way to handle a situation like this is to use Armor All® Wheel & Tire Cleaner – it’s powerful enough to clean even the dirtiest wheels, while remaining gentle and safe enough to be used on all factory and aftermarket finishes.
- Easy to use anytime your wheels and tyres need some TLC.
- Fast and effective – results in minutes.
- Leaves your wheels and tyres looking beautifully clean and shiny.
- Specially formulated deep cleansing agents penetrate into hard-to-reach areas, dislodging stubborn dirt, grease, tar and brake dust.
- Can be used on all types of wheel covers and hubcaps including alloy, steel, and chrome, as well as plastic wheel trims.
Armor All® Wheel & Tire Cleaner is quick and easy to use, perfect for treating your vehicle to a showroom finish.
- Ensure the wheels and tyres are cool at the touch.
- Saturate with the wheel and tyre cleaner.
- Allow to soak for 30 seconds.
- Rinse immediately.
TIPS & TRICKS:
Cleaning wheels and tyres with Armor All® Wheel & Tire Cleaner will be a lot more effective and faster when used in conjunction with Armor All Shield Brake Dust Repellent. The powerful product prevents brake dust, dirt and road grime from sticking to your wheels and also makes cleaning wheels easier next time.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
For a showroom finish, dry with a soft, dry cloth or chamois to prevent water spots.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.