- Lifts dirt
- Lifts Dirt with Ease
The fibres of a microfibre cleaning cloth derive from nylon and polyester which makes them durable and absorbent. Microfibre cloth can absorb roughly 8 times more water than a normal towel. The Armor All® Microfibre All Purpose Cloth can be used for applying product, drying, polishing and cleaning multiple surfaces.
Excellent absorbency and helps achieve a professional detailed look.
- Gently lifts away dirt and grime with ease
- Provides an effective method of cleaning all surfaces including vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Minimises scratching by lifting dirt and moisture rather than pushing it around the surface
- Suitable for automotive and household applications
- Easy care – machine washable and dryable
- Use with cleaning product to remove stubborn dirt and stains from surface or use as a drying cloth by wiping wet surface.
- After use, thoroughly wash by hand or machine at a low temperature. Rinse well with clean water and leave to dry before storing.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend the use of Armor All Microfibre Drying Towels or Armor All Chamois Leathers which are very high quality and the ultimate drying products. Our products will leave a smear-free finish on your paintwork and make drying your vehicle an easy task due to their exceptional absorbency.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.
- Exterior TipsYour car’s windows can accumulate dirt and dust particles, road grime, tree sap, water spots, bugs and bird droppings. Knowing how to clean auto glass and how to keep your windshield clean is essential for safe driving.