- Fuss-free cleaning
Armor All® Shield Extra Thick Microfibre Cleaning Cloth is perfectly suited for both wet and dry cleaning. The premium quality, extra-thick mircofibre cloth is super absorbent and helps with effortless high performance cleaning. Suitable for total automotive use, inside and out and mutliple household applications. Wet the thick microfibre cloth to get your car sparkling, or use it while dry to reduce smearing.
- Premium quality for high-performance cleaning – wet and dry
- Extra-thick and super absorbent
- Plush 30 x 40cm cleaning cloth for both inside and outside use
- Hemmed to help minimise frayed edges after multiple uses
- Easy to maintain.
Use your Armor All® Shield Extra Thick Microfibre Cleaning Cloth both wet and dry.
- Use with cleaning product to remove dirt and stains from surface.
- After use, thoroughly wash by hand. Rinse well with clean water and leave to dry before storing. Machine at low temperature
FOR BEST RESULTS:
If using the cloth to dry, make circular motions to reduce smears and smudges.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend the use of Armor All Microfibre Drying Towels or Armor All Chamois Leathers which are very high quality and the ultimate drying products. Our products will leave a smear-free finish on your paintwork and make drying your vehicle an easy task due to their exceptional absorbency.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsYour car’s windows can accumulate dirt and dust particles, road grime, tree sap, water spots, bugs and bird droppings. Knowing how to clean auto glass and how to keep your windshield clean is essential for safe driving.
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discoloured, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.