- Heavy Duty
- Si02-based technology
- Snow foam effect
Armor All® Shield Snow Foam Car Wash utilises a versatile 2-in-1 formula, and can be used with a traditional bucket and sponge, or with a foaming cannon and pressure washer. Its heavy-duty formula with high foaming helps create a thick foam that clings to the bodywork, allowing it to interact with and loosen dirt.
- Great for use with traditional bucket and sponge, or foaming cannons and pressure washers.
- Super heavy-duty formula.
- High foaming agents ensure complete coverage.
- Extreme, intense cling car snow foam helps lift dirt and road film for effective cleaning.
- Safe for all automotive finishes including clear coats.
If using a bucket:
- Rinse your car to remove excess road film, dirt & grime.
- Use four capfuls of Armor All® Shield Foam Car Wash to 5l of water for a lightly soiled car, increase to 8 capfuls of car snow foam for heavily soiled vehicles.
- Wash car in sections with a sponge, mitt or towel. If your car is heavily soiled, wash in smaller sections, one area at a time.
- Rinse car immediately and thoroughly with water.
- Dry with a clean and soft microfibre cloth, towel or chamois to avoid water spots.
If using a snow foam gun:
- Rinse your car with water to remove excess road film, dirt & grime.
- Set up the snow foam gun as per manufacturer’s instructions and fill the reservoir with Armor All® Shield Snow Foam Car Wash. Do not dilute.
- Turn on the pressure washer and adjust spray pattern as required. Working from the top down, cover the entire surface of the car in snow foam.
- Agitate with a wash mitt or sponge before rinsing with clean water to ensure a thorough wash.
- Repeat these steps if your car is heavily soiled.
- Once the vehicle is rinsed, dry with a clean and soft microfibre cloth, towel or chamois to avoid water spots.
FOR BEST RESULTS: Use on a cool surface away from direct sunlight.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.