- Multi-Surface Cleaning
- Safe for automotive surfaces
- Tough on stains
Armor All® Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Stain Remover helps remove tough ground-in dirt, grease, bugs, and stubborn stains on car upholstery, carpets and even delicate surfaces. Unlike many household multi-purpose cleaners, our product contains fewer harsh solvents that can harm these delicate surfaces.
- Is effective on a wide range of car surfaces, eliminating the need for surface-specific cleaners
- Works safely on all multiple car surfaces including vinyl, rubber, plastic and cloth
- Gives your car a detailed look
Using Armor All’s Multi-Purpose Cleaner is simple – but there are a few tricks you’ll need to know depending on the car surface you plan to clean.
- Spray directly onto the surface to be cleaned.
- Allow to penetrate briefly.
- Rinse or wipe off with a damp cloth. Stubborn stains may require scrubbing. Do not allow to dry on surface. Rinse spills and run off.
TIPS & TRICKS:
For glass, clear plastic, or painted surfaces, dilute with 30ml per four litres of water.
Where to Use:
- Carpets and floormats
- Vinyl and fabric seats
- Bumpers and grills
- Dashboards and door panels
- Vinyl tops and headliners
- Laundry presoak
- Garden equipment
- Vinyl wall coverings
- Kitchen counters
- Vinyl furniture
- Carpets and rugs
- Bathroom tiles
- Sporting goods
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discoloured, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Exterior TipsYour car’s windows can accumulate dirt and dust particles, road grime, tree sap, water spots, bugs and bird droppings. Knowing how to clean auto glass and how to keep your windshield clean is essential for safe driving.