- Defends against dirt
- Fast Acting
- Safe for automotive surfaces
When you drive, your vehicle is constantly subjected to bugs, tar and other road grime that is unsightly and tough to remove. This car insect remover by Armor All® includes is specially formulated to remove bugs, tree sap and bird droppings from exterior surfaces of your vehicle.
With a powerful, non-greasy formula, Armor All Insect Remover is specially designed to remove the grime you would usually have to scratch at. It’s safe for all exterior surfaces, including clear coats, and is ideal for spot cleaning.
- Powerful, non-greasy formula
- Fast and effective
- Safe for paintwork, glass and trim
- Cleans tough ground-in dirt, oil, grease, tar, bugs, bird lime, stubborn stains and brake dust
- Can be used as a pre-wash treatment or spot solution for removing insect residue
- Quick and easy way to remove tough stains from your car’s exterior
Use Armor All car insect remover to wipe clean bugs, grime and bird droppings from your car exterior by following these simple instructions.
- Shake well.
- Spray directly onto the surface to be cleaned.
- Let soak for one minute.
- Wipe clean with wet sponge, towel or cloth. Stubborn stains may require scrubbing. Do not allow to dry on surface. Rinse spills and run off.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.