- Fresh Scent
- Pours easily
Armor All® Disinfectant Cleaner is designed to clean and disinfect frequently contacted surfaces in the automobile, which can build up on frequently touched areas in the car such as the steering wheel, gear shift, entertainment console, and door handles.
- Kills Coronavirus1
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses2
- Cleans and disinfects non-porous, lightly soiled surfaces
- With a citrus fresh scent
- Available in two sizes to suit your needs.
1 per EN14476 against Modified Vaccinia Ankara
2 S. aureus, E. hirae, P.aeruginosa, Salmonella chollerasuis, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhimurium, C. albicans, Modified Vaccinia Ankara, Influenza A Virus H1N1 (swine), Hepatitis-B Virus (and HIV), Rota Virus, BVDV (Bovine Viral Diarrhoea)
Give your car a quick freshen up with the Armor All® Disinfectant Cleaner. Just spray on the non-porous surfaces in your car to kill any germs and bacteria.
- Simply spray Armor All® Disinfectant Cleaner on non-porous automotive surfaces.
- Let it remain on the surface for at least 5 minutes.
- Wipe off the disinfectant with a clean cloth.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discoloured, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.