- Machine washable
Using the right tools when washing, polishing and drying your car makes all the difference – which is why Armor All® Microfiber Multipurpose Towels are a vital part of any car wash kit. All our car care products are specially designed to make it faster and easier for you to keep your car looking in showroom condition – both inside and out.
Discover perfectly-tailored microfiber towels for cars, so you can wipe away all traces of dust without damaging your car’s exterior. As the leaders of quality car care, you can rest assured we’ll deliver you the results you want.
- Dries and washes large areas quickly
- Absorbs 8 times its weight in water
- Machine Washable
- Dryer Friendly
- Streak-free drying
To get the best use out of your microfiber towels, you need to be using the right cleaning and polishing products. We offer a variety of car wash solutions to best suit your vehicle.
- Pour your car wash concentrate into a bucket of lukewarm water and dunk in your microfiber towel for car washing.
- Starting from the top, use circular motions to wipe your mitt across the car the remove dirt.
- Make sure you regularly rinse it in a separate bucket of water between wipes.
- You’ll need a separate microfiber towel to dry your car.
After rinsing, simply go over the car in circular motion to dry away wet patches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Microfiber Multipurpose Towels can be used on your interiors and exteriors. If you’re cleaning the outside of your car on the same day as cleaning the inside, you’ll need at least three microfiber towels. You’ll have one for washing the car exterior, one for drying, and one for cleaning inside.
Our microfiber towels for cars are safe to use on all types of automotive paint, including vinyl and clear coating. The soft touch of the towel will help you dry the wet surfaces and absorb water to avoid streaking.
To get the most out of your microfiber towels, you should wash them on a low heat after every use. If well cared for, your towels will stay in perfect condition for up to 500 uses.
Yes, you can put your microfiber towels in the dryer on a low heat after you have washed it. It’s also safe to dry on radiators.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.