- Lint free microfiber
- Streak-free finish
- Super soft
Discover Armor All® Microfiber Buffing Towels so you can give your car’s paintwork the treatment it deserves. These highly absorbent towels give your car the perfect streak-free finish. Armor All® is the leading brand for quality car care.
Armor All’s car care cleaning products are designed to so you can maintain your cars cleanliness and keep shining for every drive.
- Absorbs 8 times its weight in water
- Dries and washes large areas quickly
- Machine washable
- Dryer Friendly
- No streaking
Our microfiber towel is easy to use as part of your regular car washing routine.
- Grab two buckets of lukewarm water.
- One should include a cleaning solution like the Armor All® Ultra Shine Wash & Wax, a blend of cleaning agents and lubricants for a smooth shine.
- The other should be clean and clear water so you can rinse your microfiber towel between wipes.
- Wipe in circular motions from the top down.
- Rinse away all of the suds.
- Grab a clean and dry microfiber towel for dry, following the same circular method to wipe away any remaining wet patches.
- Microfibers will soak up to 8 times their weight in water and buff away any remaining traces of dirt without causing damage to the paintwork.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Microfiber Multipurpose Towels can be used on your interiors and exteriors. For a full wash and dry, you’ll need to have two microfiber buffing towels on hand. One will be for washing the car exterior with water and cleaning solution, the other will be for drying.
Our microfiber towels for cars are safe to use on all types of automotive paint, including vinyl and clear coating. The soft touch of the towel will help you dry the wet surfaces and absorb water to avoid streaking.
To get the most out of your microfiber towels, you should wash them on a low heat after every use. If well cared for, your towels will stay in perfect condition for up to 500 uses.
Yes, you can put your microfiber towels in the dryer on a low heat after you have washed it. It’s also safe to dry on radiators.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.