Leather Care Gel
- Cleans & Protects
- Powerful formula
- Revives leather
Armor All® Leather Care Gel helps keep your car’s leather interior looking like new. Sun, heat, and humidity are tough on leather, so it’s important to give your vehicle’s leather attention and care. Armor All® leather care products make it easy to keep your car looking as good as the day you bought it.
- Cleansing agents remove dirt and soil by reaching into the grain of the leather
- Conditioners enhance your leather’s rich, natural beauty, restoring its supple feel
- Powerful blocking agents help protect against premature aging, spills, stains, cracking, fading and discoloration
- Fresh smell that doesn’t overpower
- Easy to use on seats, paneling and dash
Use Armor All® Leather Care Gel on leather seats, paneling and dashboards as directed.
- Shake well before use.
- Unscrew cap and remove foil seal before dispensing.
- Squeeze directly onto surface or clean cloth.
- Spread evenly over surface.
- Use a dry towel to absorb any excess moisture.
Tips & Tricks
Spots and scuff marks can sometimes be removed with a pencil eraser, especially on lighter leather.
For Best Results
Apply quarter-size amount to seat treats approximately 20 seats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner is not recommended for use on leather. For leather maintenance, try Armor All® Leather Care Gel, Armor All® Leather Wipes or Armor All® Leather Care Protectant.
While our products are safe for most of your car’s surfaces, it’s smart to be sure before you begin using a product. Check label for usage instructions.
Help & Advice
- Interior Tips
How to clean car upholsteryKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.