- Long Lasting
Fine leather in your car requires special attention and care – especially when it’s subjected to spills and stains or intense sun, heat and humidity. Armor All® Leather Wipes renew and revive the natural beauty of your car’s leather, to preserve its plush appearance and cushioned feel. Use these handy wipes to clean, condition and protect your car leather interior and keep your seats looking pristine.
- Cleansing agents reach into the grain of the leather to safely remove dirt and soil
- Conditioners enhance the leather’s rich, natural beauty and restore its supple feel
- Powerful blocking agents help protect against spills, stains, cracking, fading, discoloration and premature aging
- Use the wipes to clean leather car seats, panelling, dashboards, and more.
Our leather wipes are convenient to store and easy-to-use, so you can ensure your leather car seats stay fresh and clean on every journey.
- Tear off a wipe then close the cannister to keep the remaining wipes moist.
- Wipe automotive leather surface.
- For tough stains, repeat if needed.
- Leave to dry – they are quick-drying, so it shouldn’t take long.
Tips and tricks: First test on a small, inconspicuous area before use. Not for use on suede or unfinished leather.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Leather Wipes are perfect for use on most leather surfaces, including treated leather furniture, clothing and of course, car seats. Our specially formulated products condition your leather, whether in your car or house, helping to keep your leather looking like new. These products, however, are not designed for use on suede, buckskin or fabric. Due to slipperiness, they should also not be used on bench or cycle seats. If you have any doubts about a specific surface, it’s always wise to test an inconspicuous area first to check the car leather wipes are appropriate.
Armor All® Wipes combine the same great products you are used to, in an easier-to-use format. They contain the same advanced cleaning and protecting agents as you will find in the full line of Armor All® Leather Care products. Therefore, they will perform as well as other fine Armor All® products.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.