- Attacks Grease
- Dissolves Brake Dust
- Powerful Foaming Action
- 24oz | 710ml
- 4oz | 118ml
Armor All® Extreme Wheel & Tire Cleaner works hard to attack grease, road grime and brake dust. This unique wheel and tire cleaner will quickly lift away stubborn soils and leave your wheels and tires shining.
Armor All® Extreme Wheel & Tire Cleaner is specifically formulated to fight the grime that builds up when you drive, dissolving it to give your vehicle beautiful, shiny rims.
- Dissolves grease, road grime and brake dust
- Intense foaming action removes even the most stubborn dirt
- Blanketing agents spread the tire cleaner into nooks and crannies to attack tough grime
- Safe for wheels, when used as directed
It’s simple to use Armor All® Extreme Wheel & Tire Cleaner.
- Use Armor All® Extreme Wheel & Tire Cleaner on one wheel at a time.
- Wear eye protection and rubber gloves.
- Wet and cool the wheel with a hose.
- Hold the bottle 6 inches from the wheel and completely saturate it.
- Allow the foam to penetrate for 30 seconds.
- Wipe it with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Thoroughly rinse the wheel.
- Dry it with a soft, clean towel.
Tips & Tricks:
Try waxing your wheels. It will minimize brake dust accumulation and make cleaning easier next time!
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Extreme Wheel & Tire Cleaner is specially formulated for use on your car’s wheel rims, covers and hubcaps. We do not recommend using this product on other vehicle parts, including your car’s engine or brakes.
Depending on the product, after applying, you can expect Armor All® Tire products to take from approximately 10 to 15 minutes to thoroughly dry. Please check the package label for specific drying information.
Armor All® Extreme Wheel & Tire Cleaner and Armor All Quicksilver® Wheel & Tire Cleaner contain surfactants and builders. Armor All® Tire Foam® protectants and Extreme Tire Shine (aerosol) contain water-based silicone emulsions and propellant. Armor All® Extreme Tire Shine (spray and gel) contain water-based silicone emulsions.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.