- Easily activated
- Natural absorption
- 1 Large pouch (50g)
Our Odor Absorbing Charcoal Bags can be placed virtually anywhere in your car – between or under the seats, inside door pockets, center consoles or cup holders – so you can purify the air with little to no effort. Choose between one pouch, typically hung from the headrest, or three smaller pouches – and watch them naturally absorb odors and moisture without the need for chemicals.
- Odor Elimination Technology** naturally absorbs odors and moisture.
- Made from 100% natural bamboo – no fragrances or added chemicals.
- Helps reduce the perception of pets, food and other odors.
- Designed to fit anywhere in car.
- Comes in 2 options: 1 large pouch or 3 small pouches.
Our Odor Absorbing Charcoal Bags are easy to use and store, just:
- Remove the outer packaging.
- For one pouch, unclip the strap and hang your pouch in a secure place, such as a headrest. Clip in place.
- For three pouches, store them where odor is likely to linger, such as under seats, cup holders or door pockets.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.