- 14 scents
- Long Lasting
- Odor Elimination Technology
- Island Oasis
- Cherry Blast
- New Car
- Twilight Mist
- Tranquil Skies
- Arctic Cool
- Coastal Dunes
- Classic Cotton
Enjoy fresh scents with a hanging diffuser. It hangs like a paper card air freshener, but lasts up to 30 days like a vent clip. Offering a steady fragrance level for you and your car. With odor-elimination technology, your car will be free of lingering scents caused by food, smoke and pets.
- Choice of fragrances
- Easy to use, simply hang in a safe and legal spot
- Lasts up to 30 days
- Destroys odors
- Steady release of fragrance.
It’s easy to set up your scented hanging diffuser in the car. Just decide the best place to hang the card and make sure it doesn’t affect your vision while driving. Review applicable laws before hanging product from rearview mirror. Manufacturer is not responsible for product use in violation of applicable laws.
- Remove the hanging diffuser from the sealed package.
- Pull the silver tab down to activate.
- Hang freely. Avoid contact with surfaces.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Don’t place your hanging diffuser too high, diffusers are great placed below eye level as scents rise – so you’ll get the most out of your air freshener.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.