Smoke X™ Rapid Odor Eliminator
- Destroys smoke and stubborn odors
- Fresh Scent
- Odor Elimination Technology
- Midnight Air
- Citrus Breeze
Armor All® Smoke X™ Car Air Freshener destroys smoke and other stubborn odors using our powerful Smoke X™ Odor Elimination Technology™. Odors are destroyed and replaced with your choice of scents.
- Smoke X™ features patented Odor Elimination Technology™
- Destroys smoke and other stubborn odors instead of covering them up
- Goes to work to remove odors and release fresh fragrance throughout the car’s vents and interior.
Here’s how our powerful odor removal product works:
- Remove the source of the odor from the vehicle.
- Start car and set air conditioner on HIGH fan and interior recirculation.
- Activate fogger with nozzle facing away from you. Set fogger on center console, or similar flat surface in the center of vehicle and close car door.
- Fogger will go to work to remove odors and release fresh fragrance throughout the car’s vents and interior. Let it work for 15 minutes, then open the door and let air out for 5-10 minutes before driving.
Directions for use
- Vehicle should be unoccupied. No people, pets or plants.
- For best results, remove any sources of unwanted odors.
- Park car outside in a cool, shady location.
- Start the car and set the air conditioning on HIGH fan. Turn on the interior recirculation feature and close all the windows.
- Activate the Odor Eliminator can with the nozzle facing away from you. Set Rapid Odor Eliminator on the center console or a similar flat surface in the center of the vehicle and close the car door. Rapid Odor Eliminator will empty completely into the closed vehicle.
- Leave the car door closed for 15 minutes, with the A/C on, in order to recirculate.
- Open all car doors, turn the car off and allow the car to air out for 5 to 10 minutes.
Help & Advice
The Tricks of the Trade
- Interior Tips
How to clean your car’s vinyl, rubber and leather interiorsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior Tips
How to clean car upholstery – leather, fabric and carpetKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.