- Easy to use
- Extreme Shine
- Protects against cracking
Armor All® Extreme Tire Foam Protectant not only cleans your vehicle’s tires – it restores their natural, deep-black appearance. The intense foaming action lifts away tough dirt and within minutes, our blend of nourishing conditioners penetrates your tires, restoring their appearance and bringing out their deep, natural colors.
For generations, Armor All® has been a pioneer in tire care, offering trusted products that enhance, protect and preserve your tires’ natural beauty. Our Extreme Tire Foam Protectant keeps up the good work.
- Our most extreme shine tire foam helps your vehicle’s tires look as good as new
- Intense foam activates on contact, floating dirt away without scrubbing
- Conditioners nourish and restore your tires’ deep black look
- Blocking agents protect from harmful elements that can cause cracking and fading
- Brings out deep, natural colors
It’s easy to use Armor All® Extreme Tire Foam Protectant.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply to wet or dry tires.
- Spray foam 6 inches from tires in a circular and steady sweeping motion.
- Ensure full, even sidewall coverage.
- Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes.
For Best Results
First wash or rinse excessively dirty or muddy tires. Use Armor All® Extreme Tire Foam Protectant as directed. Not for use where slipperiness may be hazardous. Do not use on or near clear plastic surfaces or glass (may cause smearing). Do not allow wash water to enter storm drains, streams or lakes.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.