- Noticeable Shine
- Streak-free finish
Designed for both interior and exterior use, the Armor All® Detailer spray washes away stubborn grime and dirt for a brilliant finish. The effective formula of our car cleaning spray allows you to detail your entire vehicle from bumper to bumper, inside and out in between washes.
Use to remove dust and lint on interior surfaces, dirt and pollen from exterior paint, and clean your glass to a streak-free shine. Great for: vinyl, plastic, rubber, leather, glass, tech screens, paint and wheels.
- 3-in-1 formula
- Cleans & details both interior and exterior surfaces
- Reveals natural luster of paint
- Streak-free shine on glass surfaces**
- Safe on coated factory and aftermarket wheels.*
*Do not use on uncoated or polished aluminum, matte or painted wheels.
**See directions for use.
For brilliant shine and luster, use the Armor All Detailer as directed below:
- Shake well.
- Work on cool surfaces and small sections at a time.
- Spray Total Vehicle Detailer directly onto the surface or onto a dry microfiber towel.
- For optimal results, wipe evenly over surface and remove excess. For tougher soils, allow product to permeate briefly on the surface before wiping and removing excess.
- For a streak-free shine on glass, buff the glass with a new clean, dry towel.
- Apply as often as needed in between washes.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsYour car’s windows can accumulate dirt and dust particles, road grime, tree sap, water spots, bugs and bird droppings. Knowing how to clean auto glass and how to keep your windshield clean is essential for safe driving.