Waterless Wash & Wax Spray
- Brazilian carnauba wax
- Lifts Dirt with Ease
- Spray & Wipe Clean
Armor All knows that most drivers want their car looking showroom ready at all times. Armor All® Waterless Wash & Wax is a great solution to save time and effort. This simple two-step solution gives drivers the freedom to enjoy doing the things they want to do rather than spending their days off cleaning cars in the driveway.
The easy to use spray formula provides a waterless way to quickly clean and shine your vehicle between washes and maintain that `just washed look`.
- Quick spray-and-wipe solution – no water, no hose, no problem.
- Gently lifts away dirt that can cause swirling and scratches.
- Washes and waxes lightly to moderately soiled vehicles
- Ideal for removing dust and fingerprints
- Contains natural carnauba wax which provides colour enhancement and helps protect against UV light.
Leave the hose and bucket behind with the two-in-one Waterless Wash & Wax.
- Shake well.
- Spray product onto cool surface for best results.
- Wipe with soft, clean microfiber cloth.
- Turn cloth over and wipe surface for a glossy shine.
WHERE TO USE:
Is suitable for use on glass, bumpers, plastic trims and wheels. However, it is not designed to clean baked in brake dust on wheels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Household detergents, even “mild” dish-washing soaps, can strip away wax, leaving your paint unprotected. Because dish-washing soaps are designed to work in hot water they can leave a soapy film when used in cold water.
Armor All car washes are specially formulated to remove tough dirt and grime found on cars without stripping wax or leaving a soapy film.
Help & Advice
- Exterior Tips
How to polish and wax a carEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.
- Exterior Tips
Car washing at home – advice and tipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.