- Machine washable
- Reusable pad
- Scratch-free finish
Our microfiber wash pad makes it easy to give your car, truck or motorcycle a professional, spotless finish. The microfibers work overtime to lift and attract dirt or bugs on the surface of your vehicle, all while protecting exterior surfaces.
Once your car is gleaming, the microfiber wash pad is machine washable and quickly ready for your next wash.
- Soft and gentle sponge surface for a scratch-free finish
- Works in conjunction with our other car cleaning products
- Easily washable when dirty to be used again
- Can be used on multiple surfaces, including paint and glass
- The microfibers easily pick up dirt, grime and bugs.
Armor All® Microfiber Wash Pad is designed to be used on car’s exterior surfaces, including paint, glass and tires. Park your vehicle in the shade before cleaning.
- Rinse your vehicle to remove loose dirt.
- Pour your chosen wash concentrate into a bucket and mix with water.
- Dip your microfiber wash pad into the bucket and remove excess liquid.
- Work in a wax on, wax off movement across the surface of the car.
- Wash the car with warm water and dry with a microfiber towel or terry cloth.
May cause eye irritation. Avoid eye contact. Wash hands with soap and water after use. Keep away from children and pets. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Armor All® Microfiber Wash Pad has been thoroughly tested and has been found to be safe for all automotive finishes, including clear coats. This product will add a great shine without stripping the wax on your car.
Armor All® Microfiber Wash Pad is safe on all types of automotive paints and clear coats. Just rinse your car, mix your concentrate with water, wash and dry for a great spot-free, streak-free shine.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.