- Cleans and Shines
- Color changing foam
- Heavy Duty
Armor All® Heavy Duty Wheel & Tire Cleaner helps you get your vehicle’s wheels clean with a fun-to-use spray that makes it easy to clean your car or truck’s wheels and leave them shining. Simply spray on and watch the foam change color from blue to white. Once it turns white, it’s finished loosening the brake dust and dirt. Rinse, dry and admire.
Armor All® Heavy Duty Wheel & Tire Cleaner also helps prevent ozone degradation, which can cause drying, cracking and fading.
- Cleans severe brake dust and road grime
- Unique formula changes colors as it cleans and provides a cue when to wipe and rinse
- Actively cleans by attacking stubborn brake dust and soils
- Safe on coated factory and aftermarket rims when used as directed
- Prevents ozone degradation, which can cause drying, cracking and fading
Thanks to its color-changing foam, it couldn’t be easier to use this tire cleaning spray on wheels and tires.
- Hold can 6 to 8 inches from cool, dry wheel and thoroughly coat surface in foam.
- When most of the foam turns from blue to white (approx.. 60-90 seconds), scrub using a sponge or brush.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface.
- Thoroughly rinse using high-pressured water.
- Wipe dry to prevent water spotting.
Tips & Tricks:
It’s not just about shine! Armor All® tire shine products help prevent ozone degradation, which can cause drying, cracking and fading.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.