Armor All® Extreme Bug & Tar Remover helps you in the battle against unsightly bugs, tar and other road grime that can be tough to remove. It is specially formulated to effectively remove these soils while maintaining wax protection, without leaving your car looking dull. You can rely on Armor All® Extreme Bug & Tar Remover to get the job done.
- Cleans bugs, tar and bird droppings
- Safe for exterior finishes when used as directed
- Streak-free formula; if used on glass, rotate to clean portion of the microfiber towel for a final buff
- Preserves wax protection
- Can be used on soils for spot cleaning, or used as a pre-treatment prior to washing
Can be used as a pre-treatment prior to washing.
- Shake well.
- On a cool surface, spray on soils and leave for up to one minute before washing the vehicle.
- For stubborn, dried on soils, let product soak for one minute.
- Wipe surface dry with microfiber cloth.
Tips and tricks: If used on glass, a final buff with a dry microfiber towel or cloth may be required (see product label for complete use direction).
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.