- All-in-one solution
- Long Lasting
Getting the right tools for the job is important – especially for your car. It’s easy to give your car that “just detailed” look with Armor All® Air Freshening Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Our meticulously balanced formula, scientifically engineered for your car’s special needs, lifts away dirt and debris without harming automotive surfaces. As one of the leaders in quality car care, our all-purpose cleaner car products are formulated to meet the highest standards of detailers and show car owners, delivering results you can trust.
- All-in-one cleaning solution
- Effective for the whole car: dash, vinyl, fabric, carpet, clear plastic, console and more
- Easily removes tough dirt, dust and grime
- Leaves a lasting ‘new car’ scent
- No need to buy extra cleaning products
You can use Armor All® Air Freshening Multi-Purpose Cleaner on dashboards, fabric and carpet.
- Spray directly on surface to be cleaned.
- Allow to penetrate briefly.
- Rinse or wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Stubborn stains may require scrubbing.
- Do not allow to dry on surface. Rinse spills and runoff.
- For glass, clear plastic or painted surfaces, dilute 1 oz in 1 gallon of water.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner is not recommended for use on leather. For leather maintenance, try Armor All® Leather Care Gel, Armor All® Leather Wipes or Armor All® Leather Care Protectant.
Armor All® Auto Glass Cleaner contains propylene glycol n-butyl ether isopropanol and surfactants. Armor All® Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner contains surfactants, propylene glycol n-butyl ether and builders. Armor All® Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, surfactants, diethylene glycol butyl ether, builders, and isobutane.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.