- High Gloss Shine
- Removes Grime
- Touchless cleaning
For generations, Armor All has been a pioneer in tire care, offering trusted products that enhance, protect, and preserve your tires’ natural beauty. Boasting 50% more gloss enhancers than our original formula, Armor All® Ultra Shine Tire Foam helps to achieve a rich, deep black look and remarkable shine for your tires.
Intense and innovative, Armor All Ultra Shine Tire Foam powers through tough dirt and grime with ease, leaving behind a noticeably smooth, high-gloss shine.
- Intense foam activates on contact, safely removing dirt without scrubbing
- Conditioners nourish and restore car tires’ deep black look
- Blocking agents protect from harmful elements that can cause cracking and fading
- Includes 50% more gloss enhancers than our original formula
Applying Armor All Ultra Shine Tire Foam is quick and easy, with no wiping or scrubbing required.
- Shake Armor All Ultra Shine Tire Foam well before use.
- Apply to wet or dry tires, spraying foam 6 inches from tires in an even sweeping motion.
- Watch as our All Armor All Ultra Shine Tire Foam Protectant does its work — no wiping or scrubbing required.
- Allow product to dry for at least 5 minutes.
Tips & Tricks
It’s not just about shine! Armor All® tire products help prevent ozone degradation, which can cause drying, cracking and fading.
For Best Results
First wash or rinse excessively dirty or muddy tires.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All Ultra Shine Tire Foam Protectant is ideal for protecting, shining and cleaning your car tires; however, these products should not be used on cycle tires or tire tread due to slipperiness.
Armor All® Ultra Shine Tire Foam protectant is an aerosol product that contains water-based silicone emulsions and propellants.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.