- Long Lasting
- PVA Material
- Safe for car use
An Armor All® PVA Synthetic Chamois is the perfect way to give your vehicle that professional, detailed look, inside and out. Like all our high-quality car care products, it‘s specially designed to make it faster and easier for you to keep your car looking in showroom condition.
Getting the right tools for the job is critical – especially for your car. Make sure you use Armor All® PVA Synthetic Chamois.
- Give your car that professional detailed look
- PVA foam has liquid-absorbing properties
- Soft material protects car coatings
- Tough and long-lasting
Our PVA chamois cloths help give your car the finish they deserve. It’s ideal for house and car.
- Due to PVA’s unusual cellular structure, it will harden if left to dry out.
- To re-soften simply soak in water.
- If product starts to discolor or become dirty, simply place in your washing machine and run on a medium wash cycle.
- Your PVA product will come out looking brand new.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.