- All-purpose car cleaner
- Use on most surfaces
Getting the right tools for the job is important – especially for your car. Armor All® Multi-Purpose Cleaner will help you tackle many of your vehicle needs.
Our meticulously balanced formula makes it easy to give your car that ‘just detailed’ look. Dirt and debris are lifted away without harming automotive surfaces with this all-purpose car cleaner. As the leader in quality car care, our products are formulated to meet the highest standards of detailers and show car owners – delivering results you can trust.
- All-in-one cleaning solution for that ‘just detailed’ look
- Effective for the whole car – dashboard, vinyl, fabric, carpet, clear plastic, console and more
- Easily removes tough dirt, dust and grime
- Available in 4 fl. oz, 16 fl. oz and sponge
- No need to buy extra cleaning products
Use Armor All® Multi-Purpose Cleaner on dashboards, fabric and carpet.
- Spray directly on surface to be cleaned.
- Allow to penetrate briefly.
- Rinse or wipe off with a damp cloth.
- If using the sponge, simply wipe away dirt and grime.
- Stubborn stains may require scrubbing.
- Do not allow to dry on surface.
- Rinse spills and runoff.
- For glass, clear plastic or painted surfaces, dilute 1 oz in 1 gallon of water.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Auto Glass Cleaner contains propylene glycol n-butyl ether isopropanol and surfactants. Armor All® Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner contains surfactants, propylene glycol n-butyl ether and builders. Armor All® Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, surfactants, diethylene glycol butyl ether, builders, and isobutanee.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.