- Professional results
- Removable handle
Our microfiber duster for cars and trucks easily and quickly removes dirt and dust from your vehicle’s exterior. The flat duster can slide into small spaces, including the tire gap, while the soft microfibers gently lift dirt without damaging or scratching the surface.
Whether you’re removing leaves from your car window or cleaning dust from the tailpipe, our microfiber exterior car duster gives your car a professional finish. This duster isn’t just for car cleaning either – it works just as efficiently on houses and boats.
- Microfibers lift dirt while protecting surfaces.
- Soft, gentle and scratch free.
- Washable when dirty.
- Removable handle.
- For best results, use on a dry surface.
Our microfiber duster for cars and trucks is best used on dry, exterior surfaces. It can be used on your car, as well as houses, boats and garages.
- Dust lightly on dry, exterior surfaces.
- Shake regularly to remove trapped dirt and dust.
After use, vigorously shake duster in a well-ventilated area to remove dirt particles. When noodles are dirty, remove the handle and either machine or hand wash. DO NOT use bleach or fabric conditioner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Microfiber Duster is safe on all types of automotive paints and clear coats. Anytime your vehicle is looking a little dirty, just run your microfiber car cleaning duster over the dry surface for a spot-free, scratch-free shine.
Armor All® Microfiber Duster is most known for its ability to clean your car quickly and easily. However, this product can also be used on household surfaces, including exterior windows and plastic or vinyl outdoor furniture.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.