- Cleans and Protects
- Contains beeswax
- Easy to use
Armor All® Leather Care Wipes with Beeswax help revive your car leather’s natural beauty and shine. Our unique formula is specially-formulated with real beeswax, which nourishes and preserves the rich, soft, supple look and feel of your vehicle’s leather.
The wipes also remove dirt and soil, while conditioning and protecting against drying, aging and cracking. Armor All®, the undisputed leader in car care, will help keep your car looking as good as the day you bought it, thanks to our Leather Care Wipes with Beeswax.
- Leather care with beeswax
- Cleans, conditions and protects
- Revives and preserves leather’s natural beauty
- Convenient to use
- Non-greasy formula
To open package, open lid and pull out wipe from center of roll. The next sheet pops up automatically. When finished, close lid to retain moisture. Use only as directed. Not for use where slipperiness may be hazardous. Do not use on or near clear plastic surfaces or glass (may cause smearing). Not intended to be used on suede or unfinished leather.
- First, test the wipes on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Wipe automotive leather surface with wipes to clean, protect and maintain the appearance.
- Repeat regularly for best protection. Dispose of wipe in trash. Do not flush.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Leather Wipes are perfect for use on most leather surfaces, including treated leather furniture, clothing and of course, car seats. Our specially formulated products condition your leather, whether in your car or house, helping to keep your leather looking like new. These products, however, are not designed for use on suede, buckskin or fabric. Due to slipperiness, they should not be used on bench or cycle seats. If you have any doubts about a specific surface, it’s always wise to test an inconspicuous area first.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.