- Easy to use
- Thick Foam Coverage
- Use with Pressure Washer
The Armor All® Foam Cannon can help you achieve a premium car wash at home. Simply connect the foam cannon to a pressure washer to start your at-home wash. It has never been easier to keep your car looking clean with our car wash products.
- Premium car wash results for everyone
- Provides thick and uniform foam coverage
- Works with both gas or electric pressure washers (500-3,500 PSI)
- Compatible with quarter inch Quick-Connect
- Design makes it easy-to-use and ensures it won’t tip over
The foam cannon car wash spray attachment is simple to use and creates premium-looking results fast following the directions below:
- Rinse car with water to remove loose dirt.
- For standard-size vehicles: Add 6 oz. of your favorite Armor All Car Wash to the soap reservoir and fill with water up to the 32 oz. line.
- For large trucks/SUVs: Add 8 oz. of car wash and fill with water to the 40 oz. line. Attach sprayer to the soap reservoir.
- Turn soap adjuster clockwise for greater soap-to-air ratio and thicker foam.
- Adjust the nozzle to the desired spray pattern.
- Connect foam cannon unit to pressure washer wand using ¼” Quick-Connect.
- Start the pressure washer.
- Coat the entire vehicle from top to bottom.
- Use a mitt or a sponge to hand wash and lift surface dirt and grime.
- Rinse the vehicle with water.
- Dry immediately with a soft, dry microfiber or chamois.
- Rinse the soap reservoir and sprayer with water and allow it to dry before storage.
Note: Armor All® Snow Foam Wash is optimized for use with our foam cannon and provides exceptional foaming coverage.
Where to Use
Armor All® Snow Foam Wash is specifically optimized for foam cannon use and provides best foaming coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Armor All® Car Wash has been thoroughly tested and has been found to be safe for all automotive finishes, including clear coats. This product will add a great shine without stripping the wax on your car.
Armor All® Car Wash is safe on all types of automotive paints and clear coats. Just rinse your car, mix concentrate with water, wash and dry for a great spot-free, streak-free shine.
Sure. Just allow the product to come to room temperature and shake well before using.
Armor All® Foam Cannon connects to a pressure washer, making it easy to keep your car looking clean.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.
- Exterior TipsYour car’s windows can accumulate dirt and dust particles, road grime, tree sap, water spots, bugs and bird droppings. Knowing how to clean auto glass and how to keep your windshield clean is essential for safe driving.