- Brilliant shine
- Easy application
- Precision applicator
Get brilliant, shiny tires with Armor All® Extreme™ Tire Shine Aerosol! Our Extreme Tire Shine Aerosol is fortified with a proprietary blend of Armor All® gloss enhancers to deliver a shine that’s trusted by the most thorough detailers and show car owners. And, our precision applicator makes it easy to ensure smooth, even application exactly where you need it most — minimizing overspray.
- Extra gloss enhancers for intense shine
- Conditions, nourishes, and preserves your tires’ rich black look
- Precision applicator provides even results without messy overspray
- Protects from harmful elements that can cause cracking and fading
- One step, easy application; no wiping needed
Attain brilliant, noticeable shine in minutes with Armor All® Extreme Tire Shine Aerosol. It’s extremely easy to apply – you don’t even have to wipe it away.
- Hold the Armor All® Extreme Tire Shine Aerosol bottle 8″ to 12″ away from tire
- Spray evenly on clean, dry tire.
- Allow product to dry for at least 5 minutes.
- Do not wipe. Any drips or runs will disappear, leaving a brilliant shine.
Tips & Tricks
It’s not just about shine! Armor All® tire products help prevent ozone degradation, which can cause drying, cracking and fading.
For Best Results
Let stand 15 minutes. Repeat application for maximum shine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Extreme Wheel & Tire Cleaner is formulated for use on most types of wheels, rims, covers and hubcaps. The product can be used on wheels with gold spokes, but is not recommended for wheels with uncoated aluminum or chrome. We recommend that you test the product before use on an inconspicuous area. If hazing or spots appear, discontinue use.
Armor All® Extreme Wheel & Tire Cleaner and Armor All Quicksilver® Wheel & Tire Cleaner contain surfactants and builders. Armor All® Tire Foam® protectants and Extreme Tire Shine (aerosol) contain water-based silicone emulsions and propellant. Armor All® Extreme Tire Shine (spray and gel) contain water-based silicone emulsions.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.